Who can attend?
Directors, Management, Board Members, Staff, and Volunteers
Everyone working in the social service and non-profit sector has the potential to be in a leadership position. Having knowledge of ethics raises the standards by which we measure successful service delivery. Each organization has its own ethical climate due to different programs and clientele. By the end of this session you will learn about:
- What an ethical climate is and why is it important
- Applied ethics in business and the non-profit sector
- Developing your organizations ethical climate
- The benefits of stronger ethical policies
- How applied ethics will improve your organization
Paul Teleki- Preferences. Brings an M.A. in Public Ethics from the University of Ottawa and Saint Paul University as well as Federal and local experience in understanding ethical climates and developing ethical policies. Teleki has developed an ethical leadership framework slated to be published in the book entitled: Sustaining Ethical Leadership (2011).